Honey Rice Cookies
Posted January 03, 2014
- 1 Cup almond butter
- 1⁄3 cup honey
- 2 teaspoons flax meal mixed in ¼ cup Warm water
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 cups finely-chopped almonds
- ½ cup cornstarch
- 1 Cup brown rice flour
- Preheat oven to 325°F
- In a large bowl, mix together all ingredients except the flour.
- Add flour, a bit at a time until a soft dough forms. Place dough between two sheets of plastic wrap, and roll out.
- Remove top sheet of plastic wrap, and cut the dough into circles.
- Place on oiled cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden.